- For more information about the reward programme, please refer to: 보너스포인트.
- Your card will never count how much you actually refuelled your car, but will estimate with its spending amount and the standard price from the oil refinery company. For example, If you paid 50,000 KRW in a petrol station offers the price at 1,600 KRW per litre, it will be around 31L and you might think you'll earn 1,240 Points. However, if the standard price is 1,800 KRW per litre, your card will count as you've got around 21L and it will actually give you 840 Points as reward. You can contact your card company to check the standard price.
- Recharging LPG is not eligible for this benefit.
- Up to 100,000 KRW of each spending for this shop will be applied for the reward.
- Up to 400,000 KRW of monthly spending for this shop will be applied for the reward.
- [Spending requirement] This benefit requires 300,000 KRW in average or more spendings of this card in 3 months before the purchase.
- This benefit will be provided only twice a day.
|Networks||Annual fee||Foreign transaction fee (Purchase)|
|3,000 KRW||1% + 0.2%|